Okay, CafeSiren, since you suggested this...
Today I accomplished the following:
- 1 hr. walk (I know that for many of you this is probably what you accomplish getting to and from various places, or chasing your kids around, but for me, that's exercise, folks!)
- 2 hrs. work on my research
- ~ 1 hr. writing = 1052 words (they're very sloppy, but better than nothing)
- ~ 1 hr. reading/note-taking
- the purchase of an outfit for an upcoming wedding (at Talbot's, where there are huge sales, but was what I liked on sale? noooooooo! sigh)
- the eating of dinner (two ears of corn and a carrot salad)
- the watching of lame TV and surfing of the web for shoes for aforesaid outfit
I honestly think that's it. Hmmm.
Tomorrow I'm going to help a friend move in the morning (she's leaving town, sigh!), so my plan is to roll out of bed, eat breakfast, and go; then come home, shower and grab lunch, and head out somewhere to work (probably the coffeeshop). We shall see how well it works.
What about you, CafeSiren?